NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING (EGM) OF THE WESTCLIFF RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (The Company WILL BE HELD AT “THE GABLES” AIRPORT BUSINESS PARK SOUTHEND, CHERRY ORCHARD WAY, ROCHFORD ESSEX ON FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2022 AT 8.00PM (Doors open at 7pm) FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES;
- Royal Toasts
- Presentation prepared by the Executive Committee regarding a proposed change in our Clubs legal structure from being a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) to a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), which in turn would lead to a change in our Clubs Constitution;
- Questions and Answers session with professional advisors present;
- A vote to approve/reject the Committees proposed change.
No member shall be entitled to vote unless all monies due in respect of subscriptions for the year 2021/2022 have been paid to the Company.
Any member may appoint a proxy to exercise any or all of their rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting of which notice is hereby given. The notification of the appointment of a proxy must be in writing signed by the Member making the appointment and given not less than 48 hours before the date of the meeting or any adjournment:-
- By email, to HonSec@WestcliffRFC.co.uk – if emailing the form you must also arrange for the proxy to present the signed copy of the form at the meeting;
- By post, addressed to the Company Secretary at The Gables, Airport Business Park Southend, Cherry Orchard Way, Rochford, Essex SS4 1YG
The AGM Proxy form can be found on the Clubs website, or by clicking on the link here
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD